By David Michael Newstead.
As 2015 comes to a close, I thought I’d share a few blog posts from throughout the year that I’m particularly proud of. They range from short stories to interviews on current events, a report on my trip to UN Headquarters over the summer and a fun, but ridiculous photo series. Enjoy!
- A Day in the Salvador Dimension
- Vlad Men: A Novella
- The State of the World’s Fathers 2015
- The Life and Death of Thomas Sankara
- The Feminist Book Club
- Top Putin Critic Discusses the Legacy of Sergei Magnitsky
- Metro Tied
- A Historic Election in Burkina Faso